- What we collect
Personal Information: we may collect the following types of information:
- contact information including email address, address and telephone number;
- date of birth and gender;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- preferences and interests; and
- any other information requested on this Website or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your use of our Website: As with most online businesses and websites, we may log information about your access and use of our Website, including the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider and other information.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- for marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- to send you promotional emails about new products, special offers, third parties or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- for market research and business development including website development; and
- to customise the website according to your interests.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- third parties and related entities, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
We may use web beacons on this Website from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
- Links to other websites
- Your rights and controlling your personal information
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Tollot Pty. Limited t/a Aaxis Pacific (ABN 77 003 539 848)
7A Bessemer Street
Blacktown NSW 2148
Phone: (02) 9881 3333