INSTRUCTIONS, WARNINGS & MANUALS
Instructions for use
1. Freeze for at least two hours and leave it out for 15-20 minutes before application
2. Apply a towel between the skin and pack to insulate the cold. In cases of severe injury, wet towel prior to application for greater cold penetration. Do not use directly on skin straight from Freezer.
3. Leave cold pack on for 15-20 minutes. Repeat every 1 to 1.5 hours as needed
1. Boil in approximately 4 - 5 litres of water
2. Remove pot from the stove.
3. Immerse pack in water for approx. 10 minutes. Do not place water and pack back on heat.
4. Remove pack from water and always wrap in towel before application.
- Do not apply direction to skin
- Always wrap in towel
- Do not heat in microwave oven
- Use only as directed
- Keep out of reach of children