INSTRUCTIONS, WARNINGS & MANUALS
Instructions for use
Freeze the pack for at least 2 hours and leave it out for 15-20 minutes. Wrap pack in a towel before application.
Hot Water Method:
1. Boil approximately 4-5 litres of water
2. Remove pot from the stove
3. Fully immerse the pack in the water for 10 mins
4. Remove the pack from water and insert in a towel bag before use.
Be very careful if you choose to use the microwave method. Never leave in the microwave unattended. You need to find out the time taken to heat the pack as microwaves vary in power, also, size of the pack matters. You need to keep watching while the microwave heats the pack. If the packs starts bulging you need to stop the microwave within seconds to avoid the pack bursting. Adjust the pack and heat until the pack has reached the desired temperature.
1. Flatten the pack and ensure even distribution of the gel before you begin (large packs that do not fit in a standard size microwave may need to be folded, only fold the pack if necessary. Ensure that the pack rotates freely without touching the walls inside the microwave).
2. Try heating the pack for 40- 50 seconds (depending on the size of the pack) & wait a minute to test the pack. Do not lift with bare hands
3. Try heating in increments of 10-20 seconds and you should be able to arrive at the approximate time required to heat the pack with your microwave.
4. Once you have the pack heated to the comfortable level, wrap it in a towel and the pack is ready for use.
5. Once you have arrived at the time required to heat up the pack take a note of it for future use.
- Do not apply directly on the skin
- Always wrap in towel
- Use only as directed
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash thoroughly with water, if you come in contact with the gel.
- For repeated/extended use, consult your physician
- Persons who have circulatory or sensory problems, hypersensitivity to hot/cold therapy, or history of frostbite should consult a doctor before using this product.
- Never leave the pack in the microwave unattended