INSTRUCTIONS, WARNINGS & MANUALS
Instructions for use
Cold Therapy Instructions
Place pack in freezer for at least two hours. Apply cold pack to injury site. If sensitive to cold, or have fragile or sensitive skin, use soft fleece side. Keep pack on injury site for 15 – 20 minutes. If application becomes uncomfortable, remove pack for a few minutes or swap to the soft fleece side. Repeat as required.
Heat Therapy Instructions
Note: Microwave ovens vary and their wattage will affect the time required to heat the pack. To avoid burns and damage to the pack, it is always best to start heating cautiously and gradually increase the time to achieve desired heat.
Flatten pack and place on microwave turntable ensuring it does not touch the walls. Heat for 30 seconds. Cautiously test for desired heat. If not hot enough, continue heating for 10-20 second increments until optimal heat is achieved.
Apply pack to injury. If application becomes uncomfortable, remove pack for a few minutes or swap to the soft fleece side.
- Do not wash
- Sponge both fleece and canvas sides with a damp cloth
- Air dry completely away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if pack is leaking
- People with circulatory or sensory problems, hypersensitivity to hot or cold or a history of frostbite should consult a doctor before using this product
- Keep out of reach of children.
- NEVER LEAVE IN THE MICROWAVE UNATTENDED
- DO NOT HEAT FOR MORE THAN 50 SECONDS CONTINUOUSLY AT A TIME
- EXCESSIVE HEATING WILL CAUSE PACK TO BURST OR LEAK
- DO NOT USE CANVAS SIDE OF THE PACK DIRECTLY ON THE SKIN OF INFANTS, THE ELDERLY OR PEOPLE WITH FRAGILE OR SENSITIVE SKIN.