INSTRUCTIONS, WARNINGS & MANUALS
Instructions for use
1. Wrap it onto the affected area from the roll and apply a moderate amount of stretch to give the required level of compression and support.
2. Make sure the tape overlaps onto itself.
3. Inspect the area to make sure that the tape is not overly tight. Remove and reapply the tape to lessen any tension.
- Do not apply too tightly as it may cause circulation problems
- Do not apply directly to broken or irritated skin
- If any change in the injury is noticed, seek medical advice