INSTRUCTIONS, WARNINGS & MANUALS
Instructions for use
1. Twist the cap to open the bottle.
2. Apply the cup to the affected eye.
3. Flush the eye as needed, controlling the rate of solution by applying pressure on the bottle.
4. For wound irrigation, pour over the wound to flush.
5.Discard the container after use.
- Do not use:
- -for injection.
- -if a contect lense is in the affected eye
- -if the affected eye is lacerated or an object is embedded in the affected eye
- -if the snap off top is broken or missing from the bottle.